We at COOP not only support our customers in component research, but also convert existing components or develop completely new ones if necessary. To do this, we draw on our many years of experience and know-how in the fields of cable harness production, plastics technology and metal processing.
If you don’t want to sell isolated solutions to your customers, you inevitably have to deal with the adjacent components and systems as well. We have done this successfully in the past and have thus been able to continuously expand our know-how in the areas of Cable Assembly, Plastics Technology and Metal Working. Thanks to this strategy we do not have to sell our customers the only solution we have, but can develop the best solution for your requirements. We would be pleased to convince you of this added value.
From wiring harness to ready-to-install system
An essential part of our company philosophy has always been the endeavour not only to supply individual parts to our customers, but also to develop and manufacture ready-to-install systems and to be able to supply them as required. In recent years, in addition to Cable Harness Production, we have also successfully dealt with related technologies – plastics technology and metal processing – so that today we are in a position to develop ready-to-install assemblies according to customer specifications and produce them in series. It is always a special challenge to realize individual products even in small and medium quantities (annual requirement < 1,000 pcs.). Examples of successfully implemented projects can be found under Assembly of Components.
Competent development of electrical assemblies
Thanks to our long-standing employees, we have been able to build up an experienced team with interdisciplinary expertise and are therefore able to develop assemblies and make them ready for series production in the shortest possible time. In addition, we maintain our network of specialists who can support us at short notice with exotic challenges.
- Short development periods
- Access to a large network of specialists
- Interdisciplinary expertise
- Personal contacts
- Fast response times thanks to flat hierarchies
- Component research
- Construction in CAD
- 3D printer for first functional tests
- Fast toolmaking
If required, we also advise our customers on the choice of components to be connected. Especially in the field of vehicle electrics we have an extensive portfolio of proven components that we can fall back on. On request, existing components can be adapted or completely redeveloped – for large and small series.
- LED, lamps, lights, indicators
- Antennas UKW / DAB
- Speakers, radios and microphones
- Mirrors with integrated navigation systems
- Fans, heaters, ventilators
- Sensors of all kinds
- Pumps and washing water tanks
- Switches and relays of all kinds
Use our all-round service
- Personal customer advice and support
- New development, further development, cost optimization
- Creation of concept drawings, production drawings and material lists (BOM)
- Fast prototyping
- Creation of initial sample inspection reports (ISR)
- Demand-oriented production
- International serial supply
- Computer-aided process documentation
- Batch Traceability
- Continuous quality monitoring
Any more questions?
We are happy to advise you and provide you with a non-binding offer.