You need simple or complex bent metal parts? We will select the most economical solution for you according to your requirements. We are also happy to support you in the selection of materials.
We manufacture bent parts for a wide range of industries
For medium and large series we supply functional bent parts in constant quality. The production is often carried out with follow-on tools or follow-on composite tools.
Smaller series can be produced manually on the folding bench. Laser cutting enables a low-cost small series production of the required blanks without high investment costs.
Production of stampings and bent parts:
- Single tools and multi tools
- Transfer tools
- Sequential tools and sequential composite tools
- Bending Tools
- Article-specific special tools
- Stamped parts from 0.1 to approx. 6 mm
- Bent parts from 0.5 to approx. 6 mm
- Embossed parts from 0.1 to approx. 6 mm
- Stainless steel
Finishing of bent metal parts
- Cathodic dip painting (CDP)
- Powder Coating
- Component Assembly
- Chrome plating
- Nickel plating
Use our all-round service
- Personal customer advice and support
- New development, further development, cost optimization
- Creation of concept drawings, production drawings and material lists (BOM)
- Fast prototyping
- Creation of initial sample inspection reports (ISR)
- Demand-oriented production
- International serial supply
- Computer-aided process documentation
- Batch Traceability
- Continuous quality monitoring
Any more questions?
We are happy to advise you and provide you with a non-binding offer.