Do you need simple or complex stampings and laser parts? We will select the most economical solution for you according to your requirements. We are also happy to support you in the choice of materials.
Production of stamped parts and laser parts for various industries
For medium and large series, we supply sheet metal blanks in consistently high quality. Our largest customer is the automotive industry.
Laser cutting is mainly used for small batches and series production starts when short delivery times and low investment costs are required. The complex and expensive production of tools is no longer necessary.
Production of stampings and bent parts:
- Single tools and multi tools
- Transfer tools
- Sequential tools and sequential composite tools
- Bending Tools
- article-specific special tools
- Stamped parts from 0.1 to approx. 6 mm
- Bent parts from 0.5 to approx. 6 mm
- Embossed parts from 0.1 to 6 mm
- Stainless steel
Finishing of lasered and punched components
- Cathodic dip painting (CDP)
- Powder Coating
- Component Assembly
- Chrome plating
- Nickel plating
Use our all-round service
- Personal customer advice and support
- New development, further development, cost optimization
- Creation of concept drawings, production drawings and material lists (BOM)
- Fast prototyping
- Creation of initial sample inspection reports (ISR)
- Demand-oriented production
- International serial supply
- Computer-aided process documentation
- Batch Traceability
- Continuous quality monitoring
Any more questions?
We are happy to advise you and provide you with a non-binding offer.