3D printing is making inroads into a wide range of industries and the technology is evolving rapidly. New materials are constantly being introduced that more and more closely imitate the material properties of classic plastics. Meanwhile, the latest printers can even print colour gradients, material composites and elastic components with surprising precision.
3D printing shortens our development times
We use our printer exclusively for In-House Development and do not offer contract manufacturing. This allows us to shorten the development phase considerably and to carry out “overnight” functional tests with near-series parts. Furthermore, we use the printer to build jigs and fixtures for manufacturing, assembly or testing.
Use our all-round service
- Personal customer advice and support
- New development, further development, cost optimization
- Creation of concept drawings, production drawings and material lists (BOM)
- Fast prototyping
- Creation of initial sample inspection reports (ISR)
- Demand-oriented production
- International serial supply
- Computer-aided process documentation
- Batch Traceability
- Continuous quality monitoring
Any more questions?
We are happy to advise you and provide you with a non-binding offer.