Bellows have two essential functions: The protection of the operator and the protection of the machine. Depending on the requirements and needs, we develop and manufacture ready-to-install bellows systems made of rubber and fabric. We can easily reproduce customer-specific rubber sleeves for small and large series.
Variations of the bellows
A rubber bellows, rubber sleeve or spacer is a folded rubber component which flexibly adapts its size to the circumstances. They often serve to protect movably mounted components (e.g. guides and joysticks). Due to the flexible cover, no dirt can get in and impair the function, nor can an operator be injured on the machine.
Cuffs made of fabric can be produced comparatively easily, even in large dimensions, without any gaps. This is made possible by a sophisticated manufacturing process that has been perfected over many years. Small and large series can be produced with a flexible number and width of pleats.
Tailor-made bellows according to customer specifications
The majority of our custom rubber bellows are made of silicone or EPDM. These are manufactured as Moulded Rubber Parts, whereby the geometry can be flexibly adapted to your requirements. We would be pleased to provide advice on this without obligation – also for smaller quantities.
We manufacture larger bellows and covers from tarpaulins, foils or textiles or composite materials. During production, folds of a specified length are joined together by high-frequency welding. If required, the folds can be reinforced by additional dying. This flexible bellows system is versatile and quickly available.
- and many more
Fields of application
- Protection of bridge bearings against birds
- Operator protection for machines and systems
- Protection against weathering
- Dust cover
- Splash guard
- Protection of moving elements
- Protection against contamination
- Sun protection
Use our all-round service
- Personal customer advice and support
- New development, further development, cost optimization
- Creation of concept drawings, production drawings and material lists (BOM)
- Fast prototyping
- Creation of initial sample inspection reports (ISR)
- Demand-oriented production
- International serial supply
- Computer-aided process documentation
- Batch Traceability
- Continuous quality monitoring
Any more questions?
We are happy to advise you and provide you with a non-binding offer.