We develop and manufacture extruded as well as coiled moulded hoses of various qualities. The range of applications extends from automotive and machinery to air conditioning systems. The media carried can be liquid, gaseous, oily, aggressive, cold or hot. We find a reliable solution and support our customers from development to series production.
Customer-specific moulded hoses – With us there is nothing off the peg.
Individual hoses for large and small series
Provided that the geometry and material are defined, we manufacture according to drawings. If, however, only the target is specified (e.g. to replace piping with an inexpensive moulded hose), we support our customers from the choice of material to the design in CAD (Creo 3.0). Resistance to chemical substances and acids can be achieved by special material mixtures and structures.
- EPDM can be used for hoses with operating temperatures up to 120 °C
- Silicone can be used up to 200 °C
Material overview of our moulded hoses
- peroxide cross-linked / sulphur cross-linked
- fuel resistant / chemical resistant materials
- with and without fabric reinforcement / spirals
- Hoses as required also with threaded inserts, branches and sleeves
- printed moulded hoses
Depending on requirements, hoses must be reinforced with fabric inserts or spirals. In order to withstand higher pressure, fabric inserts of polyester or aramid can be used, for example. Against negative pressure (e.g. with suction hoses), spirals can be used to prevent the hose from collapsing.
Application of moulded hoses
- Suction Hoses
- Radiator Hoses
- Tank hoses
- Heating hoses
- Climatic hoses
- Waste water hoses
- Turbocharger hoses
- Ventilation hoses
- Suction hoses
Process for the manufacture of moulded hoses
- Extrusion of the tube core (inner layer)
- Mount the fabric reinforcement (pressure carrier)
- Extrusion of the hose cover (outer layer)
- Mounting of the blank on mandrel tool with corresponding geometry
- Vulcanization of the hose in the autoclave
- Spiral wrapping of the mandrel tool with rubber bands
- Connection of the belts by vulcanization
The extrusion can be carried out either on mandrel tools or without mandrels. Extruded hoses have a smooth or grooved surface and are cheaper than wound hoses due to the simple manufacturing process.
Wrapped molded hoses have a fabric structure on the outside and are usually of higher quality. They are characterised by a special dimensional accuracy, which is reflected not least in the price.
Use our all-round service
- Personal customer advice and support
- New development, further development, cost optimization
- Creation of concept drawings, production drawings and material lists (BOM)
- Fast prototyping
- Creation of initial sample inspection reports (ISR)
- Demand-oriented production
- International serial supply
- Computer-aided process documentation
- Batch Traceability
- Continuous quality monitoring
Any more questions?
We are happy to advise you and provide you with a non-binding offer.