Custom-made control cables and data cables for large and small series – we adapt to your individual needs!
Application area of control and data cables
Data cables and control wires are used where interference-free data transmission is essential. This applies in particular to cables for transmitting measurement, control and speech signals in electronic control units. Depending on the application, data cables with smallest cross sections, best shielding technology and highest flexibility are required.
- Single and double shielded data cables or cables braided with round copper wires guarantee loss-free data transmission despite high-frequency interference.
- By using different stranding constructions, mutual interference between adjacent cables can be effectively avoided.
- Optimised sheathing materials guarantee the required resistance to extreme temperatures and chemical as well as mechanical environmental influences.
Selection of suitable cables
If required, we will be happy to advise you on the subject of data cables and support you in selecting the appropriate cable. Whether for extreme temperatures, sensitive EMC applications, heavy-duty applications or applications in particularly aggressive environments, we will find a suitable cable. For very special applications, we can also have cables manufactured individually according to customer specifications. Talk to us!
Assembly: actuator and sensor cables
- USB/Ethernet cable
- Sensor cable
- CAN bus cable
- Measuring cables
- PROFIBUS Cable
- and many more
Use of shielded control cables
Shielded cables are usually used for interference-free signal transmission. A foil shield or wire braid in the jacket reduces the electromagnetic influences.
Applications of ready-made control and data cables
- Inductive sensors
- Temperature sensors (PT100, PT1000, NTC etc.)
- Filling level sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Actuator cables
- Sensor cables
- Flow sensors
- Distance sensors
- Connection cable (M5, M8, M10 etc.)
- Magnetic valve cable
- Cable for image processing
- and many more
Use our all-round service
- Personal customer advice and support
- New development, further development, cost optimization
- Creation of concept drawings, production drawings and material lists (BOM)
- Fast prototyping
- Creation of initial sample inspection reports (ISR)
- Demand-oriented production
- International serial supply
- Computer-aided process documentation
- Batch Traceability
- Continuous quality monitoring
Any more questions?
We are happy to advise you and provide you with a non-binding offer.